ForumsQuestionsToodledo This! Bookmarklets?

Toodledo This! Bookmarklets?
curtisalderson

Posted: Nov 23, 2010
Score: 0 Reference
I've been scouring the forums and google and userscripts for a bookmarklet that will let me send a website to a directly to a task (Preferably my Read/Review Folder). Am I missing it? I know this probably wouldn't be that hard to just figure out and make for myself, but I'm lazy and still in the learning stages with my Java skills
piyush_soni

Posted: Nov 23, 2010
Did you also try installing their Firefox Add-on (Tools & Services) and right clicking in the browser window?

And I think you probably meant Javascript and not Java when you'r talking about Bookmarklet.
curtisalderson

Posted: Jan 06, 2011
Is the Firefox Add-on different from the Chrome Extension? The Chrome extension is handy but I want a button I can push that will send the website URL I'm looking at to Toodle tasks to my References Folder automatically.

With the Mini-Toodle extension I have to open the extension, add the task, pick the folder/details, and then copy and paste the URL into the notes section.

Believe me, I know how ridiculously spoiled I sound right now, but my standard of internet convenience has been set.. I am lost without my one-click solutions.

(And yes, I assuredly meant Javascript.. thus exposes the gap I have to close regarding my programing ability)
piyush_soni

Posted: Jan 07, 2011
Well, don't worry, you're not alone in your pursuit of ultimate internet convenience :).

Anyway, the Firefox add-on is indeed different than Chrome. One, it is an official ToodleDo add-on unlike the Chrome one, and second - even though that is not an 'absolute one click' solution for your need, it's close. FF add-on adds a right click context menu option called 'ToodleDo this page'. So you can simply click that option and press enter - which will automatically create a task with the page link in the notes section. Of course, it will not add any other information there and the task title will be 'New Task added without a title'.
diego444

Posted: Feb 17, 2011
Score: 1 Reference
A bookmarklet or extension for Chrome to include url automatically in a new task would be very appreciated. Thanks.

This message was edited Feb 17, 2011.
diego444

Posted: Mar 23, 2011
Score: 1 Reference
Bump.
As a Chrome and Toodledo Pro user I miss this Google Bookmarklet, or native Chrome extension (with same as Firefox's functionality) very, very much.

So, please, pimp my Chrome!!
Ben

Posted: May 20, 2011
Score: 2 Reference
Mega ditto on the bookmarklet to save a URL address. This is the main way I use Toodledo!!
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.