ForumsQuestionsFirefox plugin shortcut

Firefox plugin shortcut
joey.l.williams

Posted: Nov 11, 2008
Score: 0 Reference
Hi,

I am using Firefox/3.0.3 and have installed the firefox toodledo addon 1.51.

I can view my tasks by holding ctrl+alt+S. However, I can not add a task by holding ctrl+alt+A, although I can add a task by selecting Tools -> Toodledo --> Add task.

I love my shortcuts and would appreciate any feedback.

Thanks

Joe
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Nov 12, 2008
We'll look into it.
wuteveritakez

Posted: Dec 04, 2008
I'm the same way. I'm using FF3.04 with toodledo 1.52 addon. I can access ctrl alt S but I can't click the add task button in my toolbar and I can't add task with ctrl alt a. I can highlight text and right click to add. I checked if there was a keyconfig conflict with another addon with control alt a but there isn't. I'm sure it may be an addon conflict because it was working before and after i added more addons, it doesn't. Here is what I have

aardvark
adblock filter
adblock plus
cs lite
cssviewer
customize google
download statusbar
download helper
downthemall
dragdropupload
febe
firebug
fireftp
fireshot
foxmarks
fullscreen
gmail manager
google notebook
greasemonkey
greasefire
httpfox
keyconfig
measureit
mouse gestures
mr tech toolkit
platypus
scrapbook
screen grab!
tab mix plus
tabs open relative
timetracker
toodledo =P
tryagain
undo closed tab buttons
update notifier
view source chart
web developer
wikilook
yslow
utorrent
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Have you entered your Toodledo account information into the Tools > Toodledo > Settings window?
wuteveritakez

yeah. I triple checked it. I can add tasks and bring up the side bar.. But I can't get the add task item to come up with the keyboard shortcut and nothing happens when I click on the toodledo checkbox in my toolbar.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Dec 05, 2008
It must be a conflict with one of your plugins. You do have a ton of plugins, so I wouldn't be surprised if one of them is causing the button or keyboard short to break.
wuteveritakez

Posted: Dec 06, 2008
How ironic.. it was the "Time Tracker" firefox add-on. Well, maybe this should be noted somewhere that these two are incompatible so others won't have to go through the troubleshooting. Thanks for replying!
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.