ForumsQuestionsExtra Info Under Context List Head/Use of Colour on Badges

Extra Info Under Context List Head/Use of Colour on Badges
narsim

Posted: Nov 18, 2008
Score: 0 Reference
I have a suggestion. One of the good features of the OmniFocus which I also have [but use it less, I use your application the maximum] is that in the Context List screen, comments about tasks available and their due date [due soon, tomorrow etc] is available OTHER THAN THE NUMBER OF TASKS under that Context. Moreover, the Instances Badge are denoted in RED depending upon whether it is due today or not. These couple of features make the Context List screen very informative while Toodledo just shows the number of instances and I have to tap the particular context to go into it. Please consider that.

Another suggestion is for the Projects to have its own list heading on the Main Screen rather than creating a Folder called Projects which is still one level deep.

Is Apple going to allow import of tasks into its iCal on the iPhone since it is a serious lack of feature compared to the Symbian or Win Mobile platforms.

Other than that, the application is a fantastic one and the syncing is impeccable and fast with the Web Application.

Please continue the good work.
narasimhan
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Nov 18, 2008
Score: 0 Reference
Thanks for the suggestions. I don't know if Apple will allow imported iCals into the iPhone. I hope they do soon.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.