ForumsQuestionsFeature: iphone calendar integration

Feature: iphone calendar integration
barry

Posted: Nov 18, 2008
Score: 0 Reference
Would it be possible for the iphone app to inject entries into the iphone calendar similar to how it syncs with google calendar. That way we could get toodledo notifications directly via the iphone. (Unless of course apple someday decides that we can use our phones as we like vs as they like.)
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Apple does not allow access to the iPhone's calendar, so this is not possible. Hopefully, Apple will unlock the calendar soon.
davidholliday

Barry, if you use a third party iPhone calendar such as SiaSuke you can sync more than one Google calendar to your phone.

I was using it for a while and synced Toodledo to Google calendar and combined both of them to SiaSuke.

I stopped using it, just because the calendar on the phone just got too messy with so much data synced to it.
Rob

Posted: Feb 10, 2009
I see my Toodledo tasks in my iPhone calendar under all-day as I do in Google calendar, but unlike Google calendar they are empty. That is to say there is an entry, but no data behind it - all it contains is the date. Is there a way to get the tasks themselves into the iPhone calendar the way that it shows in Google Calendar? Even better would be the way it shows in in iCal in the correct time slot as opposed to as an all-day event.

Cheers!
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Feb 10, 2009
Apple has the iPhone's calendar all locked down so we can't access it. If/When they open it up, we'll start using it.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.