ForumsQuestionsNotebook - Data Recovery

Notebook - Data Recovery
dgushta

Posted: Jan 06, 2011
Score: 0 Reference
I just noticed that there is a missing notebook from one of my folders. I may have inadvertently deleted it but this is highly unlikely. Either way, is there anything that Toodledo can do to help retrieve the information?
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Jan 06, 2011
I am sorry, but we do not have an undelete for Notebooks at this time. Are you syncing with any third-party products?
dgushta

Posted: Jan 07, 2011
Notebook from Appigo
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Jan 07, 2011
It might still be inside Appigo's software and you could recover it there. Please contact Appigo for advice on how to do this.
cellobax

Posted: Feb 04, 2011
It's unforgivable that Toodledo has no way to restore deleted Notebooks. Mine was accidentally deleted yesterday and I lost lots and lots of important information. Yes, I should have made more frequent backups, but for the company not to have some sort of restore mechanism, especially since we're paying for to use Toodledo, doesn't make sense. I'm going to think long and hard about renewing my paid account.
frederic.philippe

Posted: May 03, 2011
Score: 1 Reference
I got the same problem on iPad: a notebook entry has been emptied (not deleted) with no reason. I've lost very important data.

I would pay for an incremental backup of notebook entries. So far, nothing drives me to subscribe to a premium service, else the paid app.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: May 04, 2011
We will look into incremental backups of notebook entries.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.