Unread posts

Announcement

Forums > Questions

Firefox Add on changes PM to AM

AuthorMessage
piyush_soni

Posted: Jan 12, 2011
Score: 0

So I go to the FF Add-on to add a new Task, enter title, quickly select the due date radio button, all fine. Then I select the due time radio button. It shows the current system time, if I click OK to add this, everything's fine again.

But quite naturally, my new task is not due at the same time I'm creating it. It's showing 6:30 PM - so I go to add 2 hours to it - change 6 to 8, press Enter. Now when I go to the web interface, I see that it is having a due time of 8:30 AM on the same date. For all this time I had been thinking it's my Outlook sync tool which is causing reminders at wrong times.

If you click anywhere else on the Add Task Dialog after changing 6 to 8, you'd see it silently changed that PM to AM. (Doesn't do that for AM though. )
Jake

Toodledo Admin
Posted: Jan 13, 2011
Score: 0

Thanks for the bug report. I will look into it. In the meantime, here are 3 ways to get around it.

1) Entering the time using a 24 hour clock. So, to enter 8:30, you would type 20:30.
2) You could also tab to the AM/PM option and pick the value each time you change the time.
3) Use the UP/DOWN arrow keys to adjust the hours instead of typing in the new value. In your example, you would press the up arrow key twice.
You cannot reply yet

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.

Toodledo Forums > Questions