ForumsQuestionsDoes iPhone app show Status field?

Does iPhone app show Status field?
jsmail63-reg

Posted: Nov 19, 2008
Score: 0 Reference
Hi, Toodlepeople.

Does the iPhone app show a "Status" field in the "Due Date" List?

I'd like to be able to see / select more than just "done" or "not done" (ie: choose/show 'active', 'waiting', etc), like we can with the Web app or the FF add-in.

Thanks -

- J
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Nov 19, 2008
Yes, the "Status" field is available on the iPhone, and if you sort by status it will show up on the list page.

Hope that helps.
jsmail63-reg

Posted: Nov 20, 2008
Thanks..see above, though - I was wondering if the status field shows when you're looking at the ToDo list by Due Date (like..tasks due "Today").

On the website, I can select the Status column to show, so I see "Active", "Waiting", "None", etc for Status when sorting by Due Date.

Does the iPhone version do the same thing? I'd like to see all tasks due "Today", with a Status field that I can not only see, but also SELECT (on the iPhone) to choose "Waiting", "Active", etc.

Also - is there an Eval version (or detailed docs) available for the iPhone app? I realize it's only $3.99, but would like to see if it meets my needs before having to buy it outright..

Thanks -

- J
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Nov 20, 2008
The status field is available on the iPhone. It is always displayed on the task details page, but in order to get it on the list page, you need to either sort by status, or have the priority field turned off. This is because the list page shows 2 pieces of information in addition to the sorted value. The two pieces of information are always priority, due-date, status in that order. Thus, if you use both priority and due-date, status will only appear if you sort by status.

Does that make any sense?
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.