ForumsQuestionsCustomize Navigation Bar on Left

Customize Navigation Bar on Left
Bryan_1293453365

Posted: Jan 17, 2011
Score: 1 Reference
A suggestion, which has been raised before but not recently:

I use about four or five views to manage my tasks, but they are scattered throughout the different subject areas. For example I use Starred and Hotlist from "Main"; One of my folders (Next Actions) from Folders; And "7 Days" from Due Date. It would be nice to be able to put these folders on the left nav bar, below To-Do List. I could see a list of all folders, default views (like 7 days or Hotlist), tags, contexts, etc, with a checkbox next to each, and the ability to select five or so to display on the nav bar. Just a thought.
PeterW 

Posted: Jan 17, 2011
Score: 1 Reference
You can kind-of do this by constructing your own saved searches on the search tab - it's where I spend most of my time in Toodledo.

I have defined the following views to suit my workflow:
- Inbox
- Hotlist
- Next 7 Days
- Waiting for
- Someday
- Completed today

By the way, you can dress up Toodledo's appearance using free user-themes. A few of these change the design from tabs at the top to tabs/menu on the left-hand side which is handy if you have quite a few folders/contexts/saved searches.
Salgud

Posted: Jan 18, 2011
Score: 0 Reference
By the way, you can dress up Toodledo's appearance using free user-themes. A few of these change the design from tabs at the top to tabs/menu on the left-hand side which is handy if you have quite a few folders/contexts/saved searches.

I have this kind of theme at home, and am trying to figure out how to get it on my work computer.

I very much hope that TD will make this at least an option when they do the long-awaited facelift.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.