ForumsQuestionsTab order in multi-line mode

Tab order in multi-line mode
PeterW 

Posted: Jan 27, 2011
Score: 0 Reference
Hi there,

When Toodledo is set to multi-line mode, tabbing off the task name skips over the due date field. In fact, you can't get the due date field with the keyboard.

Can this be fixed please?

Thanks.
Salgud

Posted: Jan 28, 2011
Strange, mine doesn't do that. Tabs from Start Date to Due Date, which is how I always do it.
PeterW 

Sorry, I was not very clear. This is not during 'add task' which works fine. It's during 'edit task'. So for example with an existing task, click the arrow to display all fields, click in the task name field then tab off it. It bypasses the due date field (at least for me).
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Thanks for the bug report.
Salgud

Posted: Jan 31, 2011
Posted by PeterW:
Sorry, I was not very clear. This is not during 'add task' which works fine. It's during 'edit task'. So for example with an existing task, click the arrow to display all fields, click in the task name field then tab off it. It bypasses the due date field (at least for me).

Weird. Still can't duplicate it. Mine goes from Name to Folder to Context to Start Date to Due Date. Can that be effected by the browser? (IE7 here)
piyush_soni

I guess Peter is sorting by due date and Salgud is not? For me it skips whatever is the right most column in the multi line mode and not just due date. And if due date is in the second line (and hence not the primary sort field), it goes to that using tabs. I'm using Firefox, as always.

This message was edited Jan 31, 2011.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
The right column in multi-line view cannot receive focus from the tab key. Currently the tab key only navigates through the title and details below the toggle arrow. We will look into this.
PeterW 

@piyush_soni - yes, that's it. I leave all my views sorted with due date as the primary sort.

@Jake - thanks.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.