ForumsQuestionsInbox for iPhone App

Inbox for iPhone App
Bryan_1293453365

Posted: Feb 10, 2011
Score: 0 Reference
I understand that ToodleDo does not have an Inbox feature, and there are a zillion ways one can create one in the web app (e.g., create a folder; use no folder; use no status; etc etc). I am at peace with this.

However, it would be helpful to have an Inbox in the Web app that is easy to access. Any of the above methods require a lot of clicks to get to your un-handled tasks (e.g., click folder, then no folder). I would love to see an Inbox up with the Hotlist and Starred. Here's how I'd implement it:

1. Have a setting that Inbox = no folder or no status or both (this would cover probably 90% of the ways people have implemented an inbox) OR
2. Allow users to select one folder or status to promote to the top area where the Hotlist is.

This would not require a major redesign (I guess) and would solve a need expressed by many.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Thanks for the suggestion. We can't comment on a timeframe for implementation, but this is on our to-do list.
PeterW 

@Bryan_1293453365,

My workaround is to work on the Search view where I have an Inbox, Hotlist and a few other views. I rarely go to other tabs now.

It would be great if we could determine sort order. I get around this by prefixing with a, b, c, etc so that my Inbox is the first tab, Hotlist the second, etc.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.