Unread posts

Announcement

Forums > Questions

"New Task Defaults" - problem with Start Date of "Today"

AuthorMessage
steve

Posted: Feb 14, 2011
Score: 0

I've only recently got around to setting-up proper Default settings for new tasks, and have encountered a problem when creating a new task via my browser (not sure whether problem exists on iPhone sorry).

One of the Defaults is the Start Date which I have as "Today", but I note that quite often (not always) the date inserted is yesterday's date.

Is this a time-zone related problem?

EDIT: Sorry - all above references to Start Date should read Due Date. Apologies

Many thanks.

Steve

This message was edited Feb 14, 2011.
Jake

Toodledo Admin

It may be a timezone thing. You can check your timezone in your account settings near the top.
steve

Thanks for the reply, and apologies that I didn't make myself clear.

My timezone is set correctly. I just wondered whether the fact I'm in the UK and a different timezone from you could be causing this behaviour?

Thanks.

Steve
Jake

Toodledo Admin
Posted: Feb 15, 2011

This could also happen if you leave your browser open over night and add a task the next day without refreshing the page. The page will still think that it is yesterday because it hasn't refreshed yet.
steve

Posted: Feb 15, 2011

Thank you. I think it's happened later in the day than that but I'll keep an eye on that.

Thanks.

Steve
steve

Posted: Feb 16, 2011

Just wanted to let you know that what you suggested didn't solve the problem.

I've been using Toodledo in my browser quite a bit today.

It's now nearly 3pm local time. I just created a new task and the date inserted is yesterday's date.

Now it's not critical - obviously I can go in and amend the date each time, but I'd welcome any more suggestions you may have.

Thanks again.
Jake

Toodledo Admin
Posted: Feb 16, 2011

Can you please create a support ticket for this so that we can look into your account and see what the problem is?

Thanks
You cannot reply yet

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.

Toodledo Forums > Questions