ForumsQuestionsSeemless Connection tp Calendar

Seemless Connection tp Calendar
Richard_

Posted: Feb 19, 2011
Score: 0 Reference
I love toodledo for the capability to give a good "overview" over what has to be done.
What I miss, is a connection to a calendar application. Yes, I use the ical connection extensively but I can not directly manipulate tasks of a certain day. This is a challenge because to me it seems more natural to move on the typical calendar view to plan the day.

I would like to
-> create task in the calendar that are "resynced" into toodledo
-> change a task in the calendar view and it gets "resynced" into toodledo

I thought about maybe using a Script on my home-Mac that handles another calender which is synced to the toodledo calendar and can be manipulated via the calendar app of the iphone. But that would require some heavy scripting (syncing back, checking where the change did come from etc...)

There is another app that seems to display a calendar view and syncs to toodledo but it has abysmal reviews (search for "toodledo" in the itunes store, it is called smartcal)

Maybe someone here has another Idea how to get this done before I start to waste time scripting?

//Edit: something else that I find problematic with the calendar connetcion is that I have lots of "whole day" tasks that keep cluttering up the "daily" bar. Not showning them is probably neither a solution..... I just try to get some input how to proceed or how others solved this.

This message was edited Feb 19, 2011.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.