ForumsQuestionsChange font size for editing notes?

Change font size for editing notes?
Brian Matlock_1343862228

Posted: Dec 02, 2008
Score: 0 Reference
When I click on the "notes" icon for a task the notes expand in an easily readable font. However, when I click inside to edit those notes, the font shrinks substantially. On my screen, they become quite difficult to read in edit mode. I can increase the size of fonts in the browser globally which makes them readable in edit mode, but then the other views of my data aren't as manageable or pleasing.

Is there a way for me to change the font size only for the edit mode of the notes? Do you recommend a work around?
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Dec 03, 2008
Which web browser are you using?
Brian Matlock_1343862228

Posted: Dec 04, 2008
Chrome. I just tried it in Firefox and IE, and don't get the same effect. I like Chrome in "Application Mode" because of the minimalist design elements.

This message was edited Dec 04, 2008.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Dec 04, 2008
Ahh yes, Chrome. Chrome is still a very new web browser and we haven't yet had a chance to fully test it and make it compatible with Toodledo. Currently, less than 1% of our users use Chrome, so we haven't made this a priority yet. We hope to look into this soon.

Thanks
Qrystal

Posted: Dec 10, 2008
I had that problem too in Chrome, but I think my workaround was just to ensure that the fixed-width font settings had a size of the same as the others. Go to the Wrench menu, select Options, click the Minor Tweaks tab, and go to the Font and Language settings to see if the sizes all make sense.

I have all of mine set to 16point, even though I'm pretty sure my entire browsing experience is actually about 12point. Not quite sure what that means, but everything looks absolutely fine, including the note field for tasks in Toodledo.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.