ForumsQuestionsRepeat 12th day of month

Repeat 12th day of month
Jane_1531101093

Posted: Feb 28, 2011
Score: 0 Reference
I read the forums and help looking for how to repeat a task on the same day of the month (e.g. the 15th of the month). I found this help text:

Format 2: "On the X D of each month". Where X is a number or numerical word (first, second, last, etc) and D is a day of the week (Mon, Tue, Wed, etc). Examples: On the second monday of each month, On the last Fri of each month, On the 3 Sat of each month.

But this does not work for the 15th of the month, only the 3rd Wed.

Toodledo said that there is no way to do the 15th of the month. But I thought I saw in the forums there were people doing this. Setting the task to March 15th then repeating monthly does not work well, as the task might not get done until the 16th or 17th, and then marking it complete would mean it now repeats on the 16th or 17th instead of the 15th.

Anyone able to get Toodleto do repeat on the X day of the month, where x is a number (e.g. 10th, 15th, 13th)? How do you do this?

Toodledo - any plans to create this feature, this is a pretty important feature.

Thanks in advance for any info.
mark

Posted: Feb 28, 2011
Score: 0 Reference
Posted by jtst99:
Setting the task to March 15th then repeating monthly does not work well, as the task might not get done until the 16th or 17th, and then marking it complete would mean it now repeats on the 16th or 17th instead of the 15th.

Make sure when you set the task to repeat you set it to "Repeat from Due Date".
Then you should be able to have a task due on March 15th to repeat monthly and even if you don't do it until the 16th or 17th the next instance will be due on April 15th.

HTH,
Mark
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.