ForumsQuestionsCompleted tasks

Completed tasks
Xikura

Posted: Mar 05, 2011
Score: 0 Reference
Hello

I'm new to this program, but I have some question about a feature that annoys me.

I would like to always see completed tasks in my list. I bought pro so they wouldn't be deleted in 6 months but instead 2 years. But now it's a week since I completed the first tasks, and now they are hidden. I have to use search to find them.

I can understand situations where this would be usefull, but there should just be a filter to hide / unhide them instead of a feature that automatically hides them after a week.

So my question is. Is it possible to always have completed tasks visible?
iDazz

On the left, you can click on History to show completed tasks older than one week. It's just a search but is that no good?

I'm not sure why you'd want to see old completed tasks mixed with new and upcoming tasks. It could turn into a pretty long list after 2 years. :-\

This message was edited Mar 05, 2011.
Andrew A

There is also a filter in the filter bar at the top that let's you choose between showing or hiding recently completed tasks. Might make for a nice in-between. You see recently completed tasks and as they fall away you have the confidence to know you can always review the whole history if needed.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.