ForumsTips & TricksEverledo - Evernotes in Toodledo

Everledo - Evernotes in Toodledo
ralph.kurz

Posted: May 30, 2011
Score: 0 Reference
Hi everybody,

I like using tools to get and stay organized. There're a lot of great tools but i think Toodledo and Evernote are the best. So I tried to combine both: Everledo.

It's a userscript for Firefox with Greasemonkey: http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/103701

I hope you like it! Please give me some Feedback.

BG
Ralph
javierplumey

Posted: Jun 06, 2011
Score: 1 Reference
ALMOST works. I've renamed my Notebook to match the folder name but I get this message when I click on the evernote icon next to a task:

he choosen Notebook doesn't exist: undefined - Everledo can't create Evernote Notebooks. Sorry.
javierplumey

Posted: Jun 06, 2011
Just tested the search query you're posting in the Evernote mobile window and you're not double quoting the note name. I don't think that's causing the undefined error, though.
javierplumey

Posted: Jun 22, 2011
Things work very well in Firefox, but the integration is not very tight. ToodleDo, why haven't you integrated ToodleDo with Evernote yet?
ralph.kurz

Posted: Jun 24, 2011
Hi javierplumey,

thanks for your opionion.
What would be a tight integration for you?

Thanks
Ralph
Salgud

Posted: Jun 24, 2011
Posted by javierplumey:
Things work very well in Firefox, but the integration is not very tight. ToodleDo, why haven't you integrated ToodleDo with Evernote yet?

Can't speak for TD here, but I suspect it is because there are over 1600 items on "the list". Probably this is one of them.
javierplumey

Posted: Jul 06, 2011
I had lots of problems getting it working in Chrome. Have you looked into using the new direct link feature in Evernote? I find that using the technique of searching for an exact match doesn't always work, especially if there are odd characters in the name of the note. I have about a 25% hit rate when I try to retrieve a note saved for a TODO.
saskia.x

Posted: Jul 07, 2011
Would love to see this working well in Chrome - Evernote & Toodledo are two of the most important tools I use for organising my life so it'd be great to have more integration between them!
todd_1312470154

Posted: Aug 23, 2011
I've installed the script, but when I click an Evernote icon from Toodledo, I get this error message:

"The chosen Notebook doesn't exist: undefined !
Everledo can't create Evernote Notebooks.

So, why not create this notebook?"

Any suggestions on what to do here?

This message was edited Aug 23, 2011.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.