Announcement

Forums > Tips & Tricks

Everledo - Evernotes in Toodledo

AuthorMessage
ralph.kurz

Posted: May 30, 2011
Score: 0

Hi everybody,

I like using tools to get and stay organized. There're a lot of great tools but i think Toodledo and Evernote are the best. So I tried to combine both: Everledo.

It's a userscript for Firefox with Greasemonkey: http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/103701

I hope you like it! Please give me some Feedback.

BG
Ralph
javierplumey

Posted: Jun 06, 2011
Score: 1

ALMOST works. I've renamed my Notebook to match the folder name but I get this message when I click on the evernote icon next to a task:

he choosen Notebook doesn't exist: undefined - Everledo can't create Evernote Notebooks. Sorry.
javierplumey

Posted: Jun 06, 2011

Just tested the search query you're posting in the Evernote mobile window and you're not double quoting the note name. I don't think that's causing the undefined error, though.
javierplumey

Posted: Jun 22, 2011

Things work very well in Firefox, but the integration is not very tight. ToodleDo, why haven't you integrated ToodleDo with Evernote yet?
ralph.kurz

Posted: Jun 24, 2011

Hi javierplumey,

thanks for your opionion.
What would be a tight integration for you?

Thanks
Ralph
Salgud

Posted: Jun 24, 2011

Posted by javierplumey:
Things work very well in Firefox, but the integration is not very tight. ToodleDo, why haven't you integrated ToodleDo with Evernote yet?

Can't speak for TD here, but I suspect it is because there are over 1600 items on "the list". Probably this is one of them.
javierplumey

Posted: Jul 06, 2011

I had lots of problems getting it working in Chrome. Have you looked into using the new direct link feature in Evernote? I find that using the technique of searching for an exact match doesn't always work, especially if there are odd characters in the name of the note. I have about a 25% hit rate when I try to retrieve a note saved for a TODO.
saskia.x

Posted: Jul 07, 2011

Would love to see this working well in Chrome - Evernote & Toodledo are two of the most important tools I use for organising my life so it'd be great to have more integration between them!
todd_1312470154

Posted: Aug 23, 2011

I've installed the script, but when I click an Evernote icon from Toodledo, I get this error message:

"The chosen Notebook doesn't exist: undefined !
Everledo can't create Evernote Notebooks.

So, why not create this notebook?"

Any suggestions on what to do here?

This message was edited Aug 23, 2011.
You cannot reply yet

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.

Toodledo Forums > Tips & Tricks