New user since yesterday. Signed up as PRO immediately. Perhaps a little bit too quick off the block.
1. No bold, italics, underscore etc in Notes - weird in 2012.
2. Settings NOT STICKY. A major annoyance! Using subtasks results in them all displaying on screen even if you've left the screen with the subtasks hidden. Very poor indeed.
3. Some very poor user implementation & glitches. When creating a new task, you can tab into each field, but once you hit the date field you have to pick up your mouse in order to set the PRIORITY FIELD. Pretty crappy.
4. No means of using alt keys to go straight to fields. This is majorly CLUNKY.
5. No customisation to enable smaller fonts to see more on screen.
6. No COLOUR customisation. Duh? That yellow colour is a weird choice. Yellow against white? Do they not have bright red in the States? Red exists in England. In, like, roses, poppies, paint, sometimes you see it in rainbows. But not in the USA? I thought they had everything. I thought they had everything FIRST.This post has been hidden because of negative votes. Click to reveal
You cannot reply yet
To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.