ForumsTips & TricksEvernote + IFTTT + Toodledo = A Winning Combination

Evernote + IFTTT + Toodledo = A Winning Combination
modum

Posted: Apr 19, 2013
Score: 0 Reference
I have been trying to figure out a way to automatically send my meeting notes created in Evernote to Toodledo in a clean fashion. If you simply send the evernote to Toodledo, it strips out most of the HTML tagging. The next best thing?...send a link. I posted details on my blog.

I am not sure if others have tried this, but it works flawlessly.

http://greatit.info/item/940-the-missing-link

This message was edited Apr 19, 2013.
troy.christmas

Posted: Apr 28, 2013
We are close to launching a solution that we hope will provide better integration of Evernote and Task Services like Toodledo. If you'd like to be notified when our beta is released, please complete our simple Google Form
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/16nPFDkbdLfK-zK3fOMmET7ryFv4eJy5otL35iSUQ43M/viewform
Linden

Posted: Apr 30, 2013
Troy,

What company are you with? Just leery of blindly giving out contact/personal information w/o at least some background on what you're doing.

This message was edited Apr 30, 2013.
troy.christmas

Posted: May 01, 2013
Score: 2 Reference
I understand your concern. Unfortunately, we're just a tiny team of developers who see a problem and are trying to solve it. We're not funded by anything, but our day jobs.

We don't have time or interest to use your contact information for nefarious purposes, but we fully understand your trepidation. Many people have already signed up, so if you don't want to add your name to the list, you'll get to see the finished product and decide if you're interested at that point.

That said, we'd like your feedback. I've been a Toodledo member since 2011 I think, so unlike the other sites where I've posted, I'm not just some marketer coming from nowhere.

Wish you the best regardless.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.