ForumsTips & TricksToodleDo - Distraction Free update

ToodleDo - Distraction Free update
Sytone

Posted: Mar 31, 2009
Score: 0 Reference
Hi,

I have made a update to the lightweight app for using ToodleDo in windows with little distraction so it gives you a visual indication of loading.

http://www.sytone.com/2009/03/31/toodledo-distraction-free-update/

On a side not I have done this to play with WPF and as part of that I am building a API for ToodleDo which will be WPF friendly as part of my learning experiences. Ill keep you all updated and if you have any suggestions for the app above let me know. Ill setup a click once on my site at some point so you will get updates on updates ;)
Sytone

Posted: Apr 01, 2009
Woot, made a installer. Go the Next action ;)
Sytone

Posted: Apr 05, 2009
I have made another update, there are now options and you can override the CSS on the page load.

Enjoy.
Tim Skoch

Posted: Apr 08, 2009
It would be nice to have to option to minimize to the notification area instead of the taskbar.

Looks good, though! Thanks.
Proximo

Posted: Apr 13, 2009
I will have to check this one out.

I wish I could program anything at this point. I appreciate when talented people share their work.
Sytone

Posted: Apr 20, 2009
Back from break, will update it to minimise to the notification area. Also I will be moving it to a click once installation as a option that way you will get updates automatically (Like when I am finised the API and work on a offline version of toodledo)
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.