ForumsTips & TricksToodledo Toosdays: Locations

Toodledo Toosdays: Locations
Sabina A.

Posted: Oct 01, 2013
Score: 1 Reference
Todays Toodledo Toosday Tip:

Did you know that you can assign a location to a task? You can also group and sort your tasks by location, so you can visually see them on a map. Also, receive alerts on your iOS device when you are near a location associated with a task.

For more information: http://www.toodledo.com/organize/locations.php

Submit your Toodledo tips to [email protected]. If you're the first one with a new idea, we'll give you a free month subscription!
angkut

Posted: Oct 12, 2013
Score: 1 Reference
I love this feature. Unfortunately the feature is not available in any Android apps or mobile web.

I have to set the locations to Context and manually select the Context at each location.

This message was edited Oct 12, 2013.
coolexplorer

Posted: Oct 13, 2013
Score: 0 Reference
I don't need to use 'Locations' with the map, so I have not activated its GPS and use this field as work Contexts (Work, Home, Anywhere, etc.). This frees up the Contexts field for other use (delegation to people, marking frog tasks, etc.).
Hope Toodledo continues to offer this feature (manual overide) rather than forcing automatic usage.
Anyone else use it like this?
Thanks
marius.eggerud

Posted: Oct 13, 2013
Score: 0 Reference
This is one of the areas Android suffer the most from not having a native app. Not many third party apps does this very well. I still cannot believe it should be that difficult to make an Android app if Toodledo wanted to.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.