ForumsTips & TricksHelp for night owls??

Help for night owls??
saskia.x

Posted: Jun 02, 2014
Score: 1 Reference
I have just submitted a feature request for a "night owl" setting, where we could set our own "cut off" time for the end of the day, allowing us to mark tasks as complete after midnight but have them recorded as done the previous day. For me this is a HUGE problem with Toodledo (and to be fair, most task management apps), as I find last thing at night to be the perfect time to go through my task list marking things as complete etc, and for me, last thing at night is very often after midnight. This messes up the repeat schedule for tasks set to "repeat from completion" (which is a lot of my tasks) and makes the stats tools useless for showing which tasks were done when.

I was thinking, I can't be the only one with this problem, so was wondering if anyone had found a good workaround for the issue (other than, of course, just doing it earlier in the day or going to bed earlier!!)?

Also, if anyone fancies submitting a similar feature request please do as it might get such a feature added sooner!
CharleneTX

Posted: Jun 09, 2014
Score: 2 Reference
I concur. For my schedule, I go to bed around 4-5am. No matter what task manager I've used, I have to fiddle with saved searches and such for the tasks I work on between midnight and bedtime. Not everyone has a 9-5 life.
joshuatenpenny

Posted: Oct 01, 2014
Score: 2 Reference
Yes - this is a useful feature. I very much appreciate any time-tracking app that allows me to set a "start of day" time.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.