ForumsTips & TricksiPhone User Tips

iPhone User Tips
Eric

Posted: May 10, 2008
Score: 0 Reference
I would love to hear how other iPhone users are using their iPhones to increase their productivity around Toodledo.

I found what works great for me is to have a favorite contact called Jott, which calls Jott so I can quickly add a task to Toodledo while on the move. Also this Jott contact has an email address in it for Toodledo so I can quick fire off an email to Toodledo to add a task while in a meeting.

Of course I have the Toodledo Web link as an icon on my springboard page.

What else are people doing with their iPhones?

-Eric
creative

Posted: May 12, 2008
being a wedding photographer, I am attempting to use it to keep track of shot lists requested by the couple.

The most difficult part is trying to insert an item at a certain place in the list. Making plenty of extra lines helps, but there is no way to insert one at a particular place unless you number your list. That also takes up extra space on the iphone.
John

Posted: May 13, 2008
This is where I remember BASIC programming.

Number things by 10

10. Mom & Dad shot
20. Sister & bro

Then you can add

15. Family shot

if you need to

Posted by creative:
being a wedding photographer, I am attempting to use it to keep track of shot lists requested by the couple.

The most difficult part is trying to insert an item at a certain place in the list. Making plenty of extra lines helps, but there is no way to insert one at a particular place unless you number your list. That also takes up extra space on the iphone.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.