ForumsTips & TricksToodledo Toosdays: Calendar View

Toodledo Toosdays: Calendar View
Sabina A.

Posted: May 12, 2015
Score: 0 Reference
Todays Toodledo Tuesday Tip:

Did you know that Toodledo has a calendar view? You can f ind the calendar view on the left side menu of your to-do list. It allows you to view tasks one day, week, or month at a time.

http://www.toodledo.com/tasks/index.php#calendar

Submit your Toodledo tips to [email protected]. If you're the first one with a new idea, we'll give you a free month subscription!
prv_gtd

Posted: Oct 25, 2015
Hello,

Toodledo calendar is difficult to manage for me, so that I have created a free app on AppStore :
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/docalendar/id1029086161
It is only for Toodledo data.
coolexplorer

Posted: Oct 25, 2015
We need something like this (but more refined) in the TD web Calendar and in the TD mobile apps.
davidelucas

Posted: Oct 27, 2015
I just discovered these "Toodledo Toosday Tips" while searching for a way to move the attachment and note icons and think they're a great idea, especially for a new user like myself. Any way these new tips could be posted to the @toodledo Twitter feed or through RSS so I don't miss any?
Jan Schneider

Posted: Nov 18, 2015
Score: 1 Reference
I just find the calendar view by accident and was very suprised: thats what i was looking for all the time. Tomatoeyes? :-)

But my problem: it shows all task from every folder and every priority and every length. There is now way to filter for this. Or do i have still tomatos on my eyes?
Would be great if the filter options could be supplemented with this options!!!
CP_1392446718

Posted: Nov 19, 2015
Hi Jan-Simon,

You can still sort from the Calendar view. You can find the sort options near the upper right corner below the account menu button.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.