ForumsTips & TricksCalendar and Kanban Card View

Calendar and Kanban Card View
daniel

Posted: Aug 11, 2017
Score: 0 Reference
Hi

I like the usability and lower costs aspect of ToodleDO, However, I am just not so sure about the User interface. Is there a way inc a 3rd party addon that gives a Trelllo like card interface,so I can track my various projects easily . A day calendar view across all projects would be good also

yoke.io is a step in the right direction but the integration is limited.

Daniel
mufeed

Posted: Aug 19, 2017
You could try using zapier to integrate toodledo and trello - https://zapier.com/zapbook/toodledo/trello/
MM1772

Posted: Dec 11, 2017
Just curious if anyone has used Zapier to do this.

I normally just use Toodledo without any integrations, but sometimes when things get overwhelming, I need to use a Kanban method to figure out what I'm doing. It looks like the Zapier/Trello integration would be very useful.
akorvemaker

Posted: Jan 03, 2018
I haven't it, but I use Zapier, Trello, and Toodledo. It should be fairly easy to set things up one-way (e.g. create an item in Trello, have it automatically appear in Toodleo, or vice versa), but updates to one wouldn't transfer to the other, so you'd probably need to check things off twice. As long as you pick one of the two (Toodledo or Trello) to be your main space, and the other as just another view of it, it should be fine.

I don't like the idea of that duplication of effort, so I've never tried.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.