ForumsTips & TricksMy GTD Application -- Please comment
My GTD Application -- Please comment
Hi all, I'm using a WM6 PDA, a netbook, and i'm doing the follwoing:
- I use zoho to host all data, they got execellent contact list, notebook, writer, excel,etc.
- On zoho, i added Toodledoo as one of the application to handle all tasks
- I use zoho sync to sync the calendar of outlook & zoho
- I use toodledo sync to sycn the task to outlook
- I use activesync to sync outlook with my pda, which is using Pocketinformant
Well, i'm a bit greedy, but now I'm happy that i got everything... Both on web, outlook, pda, with calander...
But frankly it's a bit clumsy... Any way I can improve it?
P.s. I really wish there will be a WM6 version of toodledo so that i don't need to do so many syncs...
I do something similar except I use Google Calendar instead of Zoho. I don't even use the tasks portion of PI WM currently because I don't use Outlook, and it is too much trouble to get my Toodledo stuff into PI. The developer of Pocket Informant has said that Toodledo support is going to be added to PI WM (PI iPhone already syncs with Toodledo). You should vote for it in their feedback forum: http://feedback.webis.net/pages/16756-pocket-informant-for-windows-mobile/suggestions/170314-add-toodledo-support
This message was edited Jul 30, 2009.
Yeah~ It's a real good news!!!
You cannot reply yet
U Back to topic home
R Post a reply
To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.