ForumsTips & TricksUnique ID

Unique ID
piyushbhartia

Posted: Aug 15, 2009
Score: 0 Reference
Hi !
I am new to Toodledo and have just downloaded Task application for my i-phone 3Gs and woned wether I can chage Unique ID to my suitabilty and how ?
Advice will be highly appreciated
lite1

Posted: Aug 16, 2009
Score: 1 Reference
Welcome; TD is a great tool, however I do not know it for the iPhone. The unique ID that I am aware of is accessed from Acount Settings which is on the blue left side of screen navigation bar. The Edit function for this generates a new one that you do not control. I expect that the long string is fairly complex for security reasons.

If this is NOT accurate I am sure someone else will correct me.

Edward

P.S. The "Questions" sub-forum is much more active and ?s like yours are often asked there. However I understand that you and anyone might think that "Tips and Tricks" would be the place to do it as one might hope there is a "Trick" to it.
Anders

Posted: Aug 17, 2009
Score: 0 Reference
Yes, I believe Edward is correct. There is no way I am aware of to choose a custom unique ID. You can change it, but you will just be assigned another randomly generated ID. Also, the Questions forum is a better place to post questions like this. I try to keep up with all the posts in every forum, and Toodledo does as well, but sometimes it gets very busy, and things in forums like Tips & Tricks or Off-Topic Chit Chat might get overlooked.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.