ForumsTips & TricksIs 1GB of storage worth it on the Pro Plus Service?

Is 1GB of storage worth it on the Pro Plus Service?
Proximo

Posted: Sep 04, 2009
Score: 0 Reference
I don't know how many of you are thinking about the benefits of the Pro Plus version of Toodledo and wondering if it's worth it.

Is 1GB of file uploads worth it?

First I will say that forwarding emails with attachments directly into Toodledo is a life saver for me.

The ability to add files to task and to have emails with attachments automatically create task with said attachments is fantastic.

But is 1GB enough?

I currently have 61 files on my account. Word Documents, Excel Documents, Powerpoints and PDF's.

61 Files = 1.2% of my 1GB.

1GB is a lot more storage than you may think. If I average this out, I will run out of space when I hit 5,000 files.

Considering that I delete the file once the task is completed. This is more than enough space for just about anyone.

Just though this may help those of you who may be considering the Pro Plus and it's benefits.
Anders

1GB doesn't sound like a lot, but you are right. I am nowhere near my limit, and Toodledo posted in the past some striking numbers that most Pro Plus users only use a small fraction of their capacity. For me, the real benefit is the convenience of file attachments, not the storage capacity.
Proximo

@Anders,

I guess that's my point. The benefit for me was the convenience of the file attachments and not the storage capacity. But at the same time, I did not realize how much 1 GB of storage space would actually hold.

I know for a fact that I would never run out of space.

For those of you who where looking at Pro Plus as an option. Trust me when I say that the benefit is great and the storage space you get is more than you would probably ever use.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.