ForumsTips & TricksDark Theme Revised

Dark Theme Revised
Vin Thomas

Posted: Sep 07, 2009
Score: 0 Reference
I have updated the Toodledo Dark Theme. You can download it here if you'd like. There are some minor changes that I made that make for a cleaner UI. No real change in functionality.

- Small change in colors
- Made buttons without images
- Added opacity to completed tasks
- Changed image for toggle sidebar icon

Download the theme here: http://j.mp/toodledo2

Proximo

Posted: Sep 08, 2009
Love it.

I want to thank you for providing the Style to all Toodledo users.
Anders

Posted: Sep 08, 2009
Vin, thanks for putting in all this work to improve everybody's Toodledo experience. If you ever have the time to revisit your Truly Dark theme, there are a few particular places where text is unreadable or almost unreadable. That is my favorite of your themes but I have stopped using it since I have to turn it off frequently to read certain things. Anyway, thanks again.
Colin A

Posted: Sep 09, 2009
Hi Vin

Love the modified theme and am using it on my netbook...only problem is the "add task" button is off the screen unless I scroll (or close the sidebar)

I'm a novice at this stuff...is there a way to modify the position of the add new task button (top right)...what do I need to change?
Vin Thomas

Posted: Sep 09, 2009
Posted by Colin A:
Hi Vin

Love the modified theme and am using it on my netbook...only problem is the "add task" button is off the screen unless I scroll (or close the sidebar)

I'm a novice at this stuff...is there a way to modify the position of the add new task button (top right)...what do I need to change?

If you add the following to the #action_addtask property it will work for you:

position:absolute;
right:25px;

Hope that helps. Let me know if you need help getting it working.

Vin
Kali

Posted: Sep 10, 2009
I love the dark theme--the TD options feel very cartoonish to me--love the simpler cleaner designs like Evernote
Andrew

Posted: Sep 17, 2009
Wow, what a difference. I'm so glad that all those bland-looking icons are gone, and I've liked what you've done with the due dates.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.