ForumsTips & TricksSMS to Toodledo

SMS to Toodledo
will.sargent

Posted: Mar 22, 2008
Score: 0 Reference
Interesting tip:

If you have Twitter set up to receive SMS messages, you can then send SMS messages through Twitter directly to Toodledo.

This can be more convenient than Jott, since you don't have to state the contact name, and you can use the text template feature to add folders and contexts.

Note that you have to use the Toodledo syntax: I have a text template set to "d toodledo <text> *Inbasket" which will send to the Inbasket folder.
Mark

Posted: Mar 24, 2008
Thanks for this. I wasn't aware of the Twitter link until your post.

I've just been testing it out, and I can see this being really useful. Cheers!

This message was edited Mar 24, 2008.
korbas

Posted: Mar 27, 2008
Click on "Connections" to the left hand side and you will see all the things Toodledo links up with.
deekod

Posted: Mar 27, 2008
I'd be very grateful if someone could explain how to SMS into Toodledo via Twitter, many thanks.
korbas

Posted: Mar 29, 2008
Posted by deekod:
I'd be very grateful if someone could explain how to SMS into Toodledo via Twitter, many thanks.

The article is right here:
http://www.toodledo.com/info/help_twitter.php
udefn

Posted: Apr 24, 2009
Score: -1 Reference
If you would like to simply sms your tasks to ToodleDo, check out udefn.com. udefn.com features a variety of sms apps you can add to your phone. ToodleDo app lets you post quick notes to your account quickly.

Sign up, register you phone, add ToodleDo app to your profile and start texting!

This message was edited Apr 24, 2009.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.