ForumsTips & TricksDone! WebOS Client for Toodledo

Done! WebOS Client for Toodledo
Joe

Posted: Jun 28, 2010
Score: 1 Reference
If anyone is using a Palm Pre or Pixi and Toodledo, make sure to check out the Done! app in the App Catalog.

http://developer.palm.com/webChannel/index.php?packageid=com.tigers.app.done

This is what turned me onto Toodledo and it works great with it. They should post this in the software section of the web site.

(Not affiliated other than a user that purchased it.)
pammcardle40

Posted: Jun 28, 2010
Score: 0 Reference
Absolutely! I have a Palm Pre and just downloaded Done!. It is awesome! Thanks!
sherryterry1

Posted: Jul 02, 2010
Thank you so much!! Have downloaded it & am using it regularly!!
Dr. Curtis

Posted: Jul 03, 2010
I downloaded Done! last night. Awesome app for Toodledo.
horatio8

Posted: Jul 06, 2010
Done! is my favorite WebOS app. It's outstanding.
keithvg

Posted: Jul 31, 2010
Feature request:
- Make the Notes entry for a folder a displayable Field associated with the Folder in the todo list, a notes icon

this way when I'm looking at my todo list by Folders (or Folders list) there could be an icon displayed for those folders that have notes. Now they would be linked and VERY easy to go back and forth between reference material for that folder and the todo list associated with that folder.

I am in sales and use folders as my accounts list, upwards of 100 list of accounts/folders, so obviously have a great deal of reference material associated with each account:
- scope, dates, customer POCs, co POCs, TCL, priority, strategy, etc.

this would alleviate need for separate Notes program entirely! I'd pay more for Toodledo and Done! subscriptions to have this feature available in both also!

thanx
Keith Goodson
San Diego
WeeGee

Posted: Oct 07, 2010
Just bought the full version of Done! after Beta testing.
Needs to support the location field, at least showing it.
But then think ahead: location field + GPS... I dream about seeing only the tasks which are associated with the current location (and maybe tasks without location), and the notification popping up with the matching task when arriving at the set location. If Done would check the location every half hour, it wouldn't cost much battery.
daveblaw

Posted: Oct 25, 2010
A request: if you make an entry in the present webOS calendar to call or email someone and enter the telephone number or email address, it is stored in hypertext. Later, when the reminder alarm goes off and you open the entry, you can dial the number or send the email just by tapping the hypertext. Could this be done in the Note field (of Done!)?

I use Done! as a dynamic calendar for things that need editing, occur infrequently, or for which I need keyboard ("Universal Search", to be replaced by "Just Type" in webOS 2.0) searching. For perpetually recurring items (birthdays, anniversaries, take out the garbage Sunday night at 7 pm) I use the Pre Plus calendar. It is not searchable (and apparently will not be, even in webOS 2.0) but for those items it doesn't need to be.

There is a lot of interest in the HPalm community about an app called UberCalendar, but it is homebrew and not listed on the Palm App catalog.

If the folks at Toodledo would take the basic features of Done! and add a few things -- such as week or month at a glance views -- it would be a fantastic replacement for the present (and apparently future) webOS calendar.

Thanks, Toodledo, for a great product.

/s/ David Beal
sherryterry1

Posted: Dec 18, 2010
Been using Done! for quite some time, lovin' it. Have even paid the bucks for an upgraded membership......
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.