ForumsTips & TricksCalendar View

Calendar View
Yvonne

Posted: Sep 18, 2008
Score: 0 Reference
Jake,
Could you please change or add a view on the calendar to show the tasks names/descriptions or a portion of them in the calendar view. Having to select each one to figure out what's due on what day reduces our efficiency in using Toodledo, and after a while is just frustrating.

And, if you have nothing better to do, I'd love to use Toodledo to plan my projects with timelines and gant chart views something like microsoft Project (but definitely not as bloated). If durations were added to tasks and a gant chart view added to calendar it would be the ultimate project planner in my mind. Having to use another program to generate tasks and then re-entering them into Toodledo takes a bunch of time.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Sep 18, 2008
Thanks for the suggestion.
Qrystal

Posted: Oct 16, 2008
I found a beauty of a project planner online, and free for individuals (maybe for small groups too, I forget): it's called LiquidPlanner.

There isn't a way to sync up stuff with Toodledo, but if you really need a solid yet flexible project planner, it is absolutely beautiful for that. I just keep my non-project tasks in Toodledo and I have scheduled time that I work on my major projects without thinking about any non-project tasks.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.