ForumsTips & TricksFolders on the Side for Multi-line

Folders on the Side for Multi-line
andrew.yeh.10

Posted: Aug 22, 2010
Score: 0 Reference
Is there a userstyle or userscript to move the folders side that works for multi-line? Toodledo Me Too shrinks down the task's space. Toodledo Me is completely broken in multi-line mode. Toodle Me-Too Light doesn't work either.

Am I missing any userscript or style?
PeterW 

Posted: Aug 22, 2010
Not exactly sure what you mean. I use Toodledo in multi-line mode and I use Toodeldo Me Too style and it works great for me.

This message was edited Aug 22, 2010.
Salgud

Posted: Aug 23, 2010
I'm using Toodledo Me Too which puts the tags/folders/searches vertically down the left side and it works fine in multiline mode on my iMac. Maybe you're on Windoze?
Transisto (redemption)

Posted by Salgud:
on my iMac. Maybe you're on Windoze?

/Helpful/
andrew.yeh.10

Yep. I'm on windows 7 64-bit, though I remember it was the same on 32-bit windows xp.

Toodledo Me Too works for multi-line, but it shrinks the horizontal space so that there is very little space between the task and the due date.

Maybe someone else using windows can confirm this? Thanks.
PeterW 

@andrew.yeh.10 -

I'm on Windows. WinXP at work and Win7 at home (both 32-bit). In both environments I'm using FireFox 3.6.8 and Stylish 1.0.11. There is plenty of space between the task name and the due date field on the right.

Here is a screenshot: http://members.ozemail.com.au/~pjmm1960/Folders.png
andrew.yeh.10

PeterW,

Yes, you're right. Firefox with stylish worked the side perfectly. It was the fact that I was using chrome that was the problem.

Thanks!
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.