ForumsTips & TricksVoice Activation

Voice Activation
jonbogart

Posted: Jan 04, 2011
Score: 0 Reference
One of the things I love about Jott is the ability to talk to it--so helpful to dictate a to do when driving. I'd love to see a voice command added to Tooledo.

Cheers.

Jon
Peter S...

Posted: Jan 06, 2011
Jott lets you enter a new task into Toodledo. Very convenient. Unfortunately, you can't specify the default settings that the new task will have, making for extra work editing it later and sometimes even finding it (or remembering a new task is there) depending on the view you typically use.
Grant_1410298063

Posted: Jan 08, 2011
I use Jott all the time when I'm out and about - it's very convenient for noting that thing that just popped into my head.

I also use the email import feature to get tasks into Jott, which is also very useful.

As you and other people have noted, you end up with tasks without folders, contexts, statuses, etc.

I just created a search that helps me easily find the tasks I've entered that need to be processed. Naturally enough it's called "To Process", and it looks like this:

Checked off is No
AND Date Added is in the last 7 days
AND
--- Via is Jott
--- OR Via is Email import
AND
--- Folder is No Folder
--- OR Folder is Inbox

This gives me Jotts and emails that I've entered in the last week, and haven't processed yet. Quite useful.

Cheers,
Grant

This message was edited Jan 08, 2011.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.