ForumsTime ManagementTimer in mobile apps

Timer in mobile apps
rudi_1305273525

Posted: May 14, 2011
Score: 3 Reference
When will the app for iPhone / iPad have the timer function. I really miss it there!
Roope

Posted: Aug 15, 2011
Score: -2 Reference
Me too!

It feels stupid that I have to use Toggl on my iPhone to track time when this feature is included in TD.

There was some stuff on the forum where you guys promised that this will be upcoming feature in future releases - that was allmost two years ago.
anoriginalmoniker

Posted: Aug 17, 2011
Score: 2 Reference
This is my single most desired feature. I want to really start using toodledo but haven't yet because of the lack of this feature.
bretton.auerbach

Posted: Aug 28, 2011
Score: 2 Reference
Plus 1
Mark_1348239968

Posted: Sep 11, 2011
Score: 3 Reference
Vote +1
Time management is the most relevant feature for mobile devices. Sart / Stop timer with big buttons and easy selection of task or sub-task to apply to is the basic needed.
Thanks
etsaa

Posted: Sep 20, 2011
Score: -1 Reference
vote + 1
woodward.jonathanj...

Posted: Sep 23, 2011
Just signed up for Toodledo. I use DGT GTD for my android devices (phone & tablet). I realize there's no complete time as well. This is a big bummer. Will my mobile devices display completion time? If not, I may have to cease using this function.
chafic2783

Posted: Sep 26, 2011
Posted by woodward.jonathanj...:
Just signed up for Toodledo. I use DGT GTD for my android devices (phone & tablet). I realize there's no complete time as well. This is a big bummer. Will my mobile devices display completion time? If not, I may have to cease using this function.

Just noticed this too -- unfortunate.
cce

Posted: Jan 04, 2012
Score: 1 Reference
I also had hoped for the timer to be included. As soon as you have a task list, it's hard to know _where_ you're really spending your time unless you have a way to measure it. I hope this might be added soon.
futurevintage

Posted: Feb 17, 2012
Thinking about buying the app but after searching the forums and youtube for time tracking I don't see videos or info on the current version. Say I'm working throughout the day on tasks and want to move between each one while keeping track of time, is there a lot of steps to do this in the "mobile" app, does it feel clunky or seamless? Is what you guys are describing as the timer that's missing what I'm thinking of?
aarendavid90

Posted: Mar 27, 2012
Score: -4 Reference
I want to say at this time,
Exercise Timer v1.2 is a mobile phone application. It ticks every 10 seconds (can be customized) for a exercise cycle to help do your exercises and streches for the correct time and keep count.
PeterW 

Posted: Mar 27, 2012
I want to say that this is not the place to advertise your products.
MASTER SOLUTIONCONDO

Posted: May 12, 2012
We are using Tsheet to track our time and it will be so nice to be able to track the time directly in toodledo and synchronize it into Tsheet (our chart of accounts are similar in Tsheet and in toodledo)
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.