Announcement

Forums > Time Management

How do you Toodledo?

AuthorMessage
Bridget

Toodledo Moderator
Posted: Jun 04, 2014
Score: 0

Do you use toodledo in a unique way? Maybe you use Toodledo to keep up creative interests or hobbies? Does it help productivity in your business?

I'd like to hear your unique Toodledo story!
terredean111

Posted: Sep 25, 2014
Score: -2

This post has been hidden because of negative votes. Click to reveal

This message was edited Sep 25, 2014.
smon

Posted: Oct 10, 2014

Hi Bridget,

Welcome to the team. I actually have two Toodledo accounts, one Silver and one Gold. The Silver one I use for Home and the Gold one for Work. Not very GTD but found it easier to divide up what needs to be done. I then use different apps to work with the different lists on my devices.

Hope that helps,

Simon.
Salgud

Posted: Oct 10, 2014

Curious as to what "different apps" you use. Are they 3rd party apps? Desktop or iOS or Android?
smon

Posted: Oct 11, 2014

Yes, third party apps. I use the Toodledo IOs app, 2Do app from Guided Ways Tech and Todo from Appigo.
smon

Posted: Oct 11, 2014

Sorry also use 2Do app on the Mac.
M

Posted: 7 days ago

My "unique" TD story probably isn't terribly unique, and it's kind of embarrassing, actually. I'm not diagnosed, but I feel very ADHD/OCD. I have an extremely busy mind and, if I don't write stuff down that passes THROUGH my mind, I go crazy because I quickly forget it and then expend all sorts of energy trying to remember what it was.

I really need to get help with that compulsion but, in the meantime, I use TD as my "brain dump." I try to put everything I think of that needs to be done, researched, followed-up on, considered, read... into TD. Then, later, I can go back through and determine if it really was worth capturing, and can prioritize it, delete it, or put it somewhere where I just feel better knowing that I didn't let it go.

Probably not the kind of story you're looking for, but it's mine!
You cannot reply yet

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.

Toodledo Forums > Time Management