ForumsTime ManagementLEO as a motivator

LEO as a motivator
korbas

Posted: Mar 18, 2008
Score: 0 Reference
I got stopped by a cop last night for having a headlight out. Needless to say, this has resulted in a new task. Additionally, he advised me that the address on my license was not up to date (I knew this but had forgotten) and that my license renewal sticker should be coming in the mail soon. It probably did, but went to the wrong address that they had on file.

So...thanks to being able to better itemize my tasks with Toodledo, I was able to mail some letters, deposit a check and then continue on to the Clerk of Courts, where I got a new license made, got a new sticker, and to top it all off, did the paperwork to become an organ donor (which I had not planned on) - all in the span of an hour!

Anyway, police officers are GREAT motivators...he gave me 30 days to fix the light (which is on my list for Thursday). If he stops me again tonight, at least my paperwork will be up to date. :-D

This message was edited Mar 18, 2008.
daker

Posted: May 13, 2008
Score: 0 Reference
Yes, they are......GREAT motivators.

Last week, I was motivated by a police officer, to make sure I replaced my proof of insurance with the latest....... and don't stray over the solid white line when in a turn lane. : )
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.