ForumsTime ManagementYour current number of tasks

Your current number of tasks
Grant_1410298063

Posted: Jan 10, 2011
Score: 0 Reference
I've been using Toodledo for almost 2 years now, and it's so tightly integrated into my day-to-day life that I have a hard time imagining ever living without it.

Over time, I've build a formidable list of tasks. I'm curious who on the forum is the most-obsessed with GTD and Toodledo.

My current task count: 571

Post your task count here :)
Salgud

Why don't we all post our....

Nevermind. :)
PeterW 

@grantt - are you talking about total tasks, both complete and incomplete or only incomplete? My task list hovers around 100-120 incomplete tasks. I have 1,150 completed tasks (since Oct 2009).

@Salgud - LOL! ;)
Grant_1410298063

Posted: Jan 13, 2011
@PeterW That's incomplete tasks. Crazy, I know. ;-)

Up to 574 now.
longying2011

Posted: Feb 13, 2011
i only have 21 incomplete task right now
shame on me--

This message was edited Feb 13, 2011.
mazirrakhan45

Posted: Mar 01, 2011
HI

I currently use MS Project 2000 on a project with 4 people and it is something that I can not do and yet that seems like pretty basic needs.I like to know if anyone knows a way to set (or variabilize) the duration of a task to create a schedule in MS Project?I have to plan the cleaning of 3 corridors of different lengths By opening a schedule "source", I wish I could learn the variable "length" to create a different. Someone there a way to create a "non-breaking spot" in MS Project. Today I am forced to create 2 tasks with the same name

This message was edited May 10, 2011.
Tib

Hi

I begin GTD one year ago with paper, then excel, then i moved all to toodledo. I stabilised 3 months ago whith about 1000 tasks and 80 folders.

Finaly the best for me is to manage task in 3 different way : single task, reccurent task, other

- I'm now have 5 folders with only my recurrent tasks : 320
- I moved my somedays, notes, checklists and other not actionable lists in my toodledo notebook as simple text lists.
- I'm using pen and paper for the single tasks (Autofocus Mark Forster backlog / close list)

This message was edited Mar 01, 2011.
Salgud

As a long time user, trainer and consultant on MS Project, my experience is that a "task" in MS Project is a "project" in TD (or any task manager). E.g., "Write Report" is a single task in MS Project, but is a parent task in TD which has subtasks like "Gather info", "Write outline", "Write First Draft", etc.

In general, a todo list like TD should be one level down from a CPM schedule like MS Project. Of course, YMMV.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.