ForumsGetting Things Done®completion date x due date in Account Settings

completion date x due date in Account Settings
Xxx_2

Posted: Sep 30, 2011
Score: 0 Reference
Earlier this year I suggested why not add on Account Settings panel, in New Task Defaults options, a choice to select "repeat from completion date" / "repeat from due date"? New tasks are created currently always with "repeat from due date". There any plans for this implementation? I think is not difficult to add this option (it is an additional option, the default value does not change current) ... Presently, almost all of my new tasks have to change "due" to "completion" ...
thank you for the attention and work!
Folke X Post deleted
jeremiah.moss

Posted: Oct 07, 2011
Unfortunately, Toodledo isn't like Google - they're not constantly pushing updates to the website and apps. They tend to stay quiet for a while and push lots of changes all at once.

I don't agree with it, but that's the way they work.
mco

Posted: Oct 07, 2011
Posted by jeremiah.moss:
Unfortunately, Toodledo isn't like Google - they're not constantly pushing updates to the website and apps. They tend to stay quiet for a while and push lots of changes all at once.

I don't agree with it, but that's the way they work.

If you think Toodledo isn't constantly improving, you should look at the pace of development of Things. Glacial. Personally, I think Toodledo's development has been great.
Salgud

Posted: Oct 12, 2011
I think it's an exaggeration to say Things development is glacial. But if they got some sort of development expert in and hired some more people, they could work their way up to glacial.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.