ForumsGetting Things Done®Native Outlook Sync?

Native Outlook Sync?
pjmccann3

Posted: Dec 01, 2011
Score: 1 Reference
I love the Toodledo interface, but I am afraid I will have to move to TaskTask since it has a native sync function with Outlook tasks (i.e., no upload to the web and download to the iPhone). I have to use Outlook because it is my company's standard and I can't have confidential information on your servers no matter how secure you tell me they are.

Anyway - best of luck to you and email me when you have a native sync to the iPhone/iPad and I will come back.
Martoj

Posted: Dec 04, 2011
to sync toodledo with outlook i use gsyncit (http://www.daveswebsite.com/software/gsyncit3/index.shtml?gclid=CLzw1J2i6awCFQEMfAodIkqJNw)

this outlook plugin syncs outlook with

-toodledo
-evernote
-dropbox
-gmail
-google calendar
-google tasks

i like it very much!!
gwpeterson

Posted: Jan 15, 2012
Score: -1 Reference
I don't like using apps that are no longer supported, but, I use Chromatic Dragon's Toodledo Sync ver 1.1.10 along with ContextMagic's Click Yes Pro which allows the Toodledo Sync to access Outlook without any user input.

With this setup, Outlook syncs every 15 min and every time I open Toodledo on my iPad or iPhone, it syncs. If I make a change on the iPad or iPhone, Toodledo is set to sync on exit. Then within 15 min (or sooner) Outlook picks up the changes when it syncs.

It's not going to get any better then that.

Of course, at some point in the future, there will be a hugely robust app for the PC/Mac/iPhone/iPad/iTouch/Blackberry, etc, that will sync immediately across all platforms. But, until then, I'm sticking with this.
pandkwharehoka

Posted: Feb 17, 2012
I love gsyncit. Thank you! It costs money, but is reasonable priced and very worth it! Finally I have found something that syncs, gives me some control and is simple to use!
nedpuev

Posted: Mar 22, 2012
Does anyone know where one can still download Chromatic Dragon's Toodledo Sync program?
Folke X

Posted: Mar 22, 2012
Score: -1 Reference
What is the connection between this thread and GTD?
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.