ForumsGetting Things Done®Outlines exported to Tasks?

Outlines exported to Tasks?
iriofreitas

Posted: Apr 23, 2015
Score: 6 Reference
Is there a way to export or link the Outlines to/with Tasks in order to have all items been followed in just one dashboard?
coolexplorer

Posted: Apr 25, 2015
Score: 1 Reference
Posted by iriofreitas:
Is there a way to export or link the Outlines to/with Tasks in order to have all items been followed in just one dashboard?

I don't think you currently can, but if somehow incorporated in the future it would be fantastic as you would have multi-level sub-tasks.
thaisgodinho

Posted: May 12, 2015
Score: 2 Reference
Posted by coolexplorer:
Posted by iriofreitas:

I don't think you currently can, but if somehow incorporated in the future it would be fantastic as you would have multi-level sub-tasks.

Yeah, I'd like that too.
jmuralie_1335893806

Posted: Jun 12, 2015
Score: 2 Reference
I would like this too, because all the brainstorming to develop the outline has to be copied into the tasks, is kind of repetition.
Peter Schorsch

Posted: Sep 26, 2015
Score: 0 Reference
This would be great and formating within tasks.
mina.armanini

Posted: Dec 05, 2015
I would love this also. I would go farther to say: give me multi-level subtasks, get rid of the checks on Outlines. And, let me export an outline item to a task, or export an entire outline to a task group.

What that would allow for is project planning vs. project action.

I see outlines having the potential for future-planning--something I could attach images to, notes to, etc (I know you can attach notes to tasks, but still). Something iterative and future-planning oriented instead of only practical, which tasks are closer to.
tony.wulk.77

Posted: Feb 26, 2016
Has this ever been integrated into ToodleDo? I would definitely use it too.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.