Unread posts

Announcement

Forums > Getting Things Done®

Agendas and Waiting Fors

AuthorMessage
Darius_1296933579

Posted: May 20, 2008
Score: 0

I created a context called People. When I have an agenda or waiting for task that is related to a person, I will tag it with an entity's or individual person's name (this is solely what I use tags for).

I've requested the addition of Agenda to the status list, but for now I am designating my waiting fors with the Waiting status and my agendas with the Hold status.

Using this method, I find it easy to look at all of my agendas and waiting fors. When I need to interface with someone, I can easily click on Tags or my People context and see anything (all agendas and waiting fors) that I might need to speak with them about, assuming I've done a good job of getting everything into Toodledo. ;)

Patrick

This message was edited May 20, 2008.
lyusong

Posted: May 20, 2008

Very useful. I am now following the same method, use tags for names.
kleinwort

Posted: Jun 22, 2008

Thanks, Patrick! Great idea.
Qrystal

Posted: Jul 09, 2008

Just wanted to put in my two cents: I have a People folder, and that's how I review what tasks I have that involve, or are important to, people outside my immediate household.

My contexts for People may vary: some of them are @waiting (I haven't yet thoroughly implemented the new Status stuff within my system), others are @out or @phone or @computer.

But using Tags for names of people involved, that's awesome. There's so many ways to do things with Toodledo, eh!
You cannot reply yet

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.

Toodledo Forums > Getting Things Done®