ForumsGetting Things Done®I've finally found something that works for me

I've finally found something that works for me
mossman4x4

Posted: Jan 14, 2010
Score: 1 Reference
I first read GTD about three years ago and I've just finished Making It All Work. After many tries and experiments with everything from paper based systems to MS OneNote with custom templates etc to RTM as my first "cloud" system I feel like I've found my Holy Grail of GTD. With Toodledo on the web and my iPhone I have a great system of collecting, processing, organizing, reviewing, and doing. And it's always with me!

However; I'm experimenting with EverNote as well and it's becoming obvious to me that if Toodledo had a NOTE feature with the power of EverNote it would truly be the most amazing GTD app I've found.

If there is any thoughts of beefing up the notes app in Toodledo I would like voice my support. I think that would be a great addition and it doesn't seem like it would be too difficult. I'm not a programmer mind you but to add an EverNote type feature in the notes page seems like a sensible add in.

Or maybe there is a way to do it already? I've looked at the topic on this forum breifly about EverNote integration but I still think a native app would be fantastic.

Anyhow, thanks Toodledo for helping be get organized and thanks Proximo for taking the time to document and present your suggestions.

am
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.