ForumsGetting Things Done®Anyone use Achieve Planner?

Anyone use Achieve Planner?
Alisa

Posted: Mar 27, 2010
Score: 0 Reference
Has anyone here used Achieve Planner for GTD? It looks interesting. Just wondering if it can integrate with Toodle-do. It is a desktop application and I can sync to Outlook and then sync to an iPaq with it.
ddt949

Posted: Apr 11, 2010
Score: 1 Reference
I've used AP for almost 4 years. It is highly detailed and requires time to learn and to input. I like the ability to add links to websites and documents. Over the years, it's been tuned closer and closer to GTD. Support is excellent - visit the forum and get help almost immediately. I've moved away from it because I'm using Outlook less and less and I need something that works with my phone.
glopro

Posted: Jul 25, 2010
Score: 0 Reference
Hi,

I am starting to use Achieve Planner and think it brilliant software, but yes, it does have a learning curve, but like most things, if you invest the time propoerly at the beginning, the rest is easy.

Im also looking for a way to sync tasks on my HTC HD2 with Achieve Planner.

Currently, im using Nuevasync to sync my calendars with Google calendar and outlook to my HD2, and there is support for Toodledo with nuevasync, so its logical to use it.

Just have to find the right way to get the info from Achieve Planner to Outlook, then onto Toodledo via nuevasync.
jv2080

Posted: Sep 08, 2010
Score: -2 Reference
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.