ForumsGetting Things Done®Updated GTD Podcast--GTD Best Practices of Doing

Updated GTD Podcast--GTD Best Practices of Doing
Andrew A

Posted: Apr 15, 2010
Score: 0 Reference
GTD Best Practices of Doing

<snip>
We just posted the 5th podcast in our best practices series that we are making available to the public (which are normally exclusive to GTD Connect.)
</snip>

http://www.davidco.com/podcast.php
Linden

Posted: Apr 19, 2010
Thanks for sharing, AndrewA! I need to add a repeating task to check this podcast page on a regular basis -- there's such awesome material here.
Andrew A

Thnx. The book was great, but I find I need additional motivation and other things to mull over to keep my thought processes moving in the right direction.

This message was edited Apr 19, 2010.
Linden

You're completely right. I have all three books now (and each is useful in a different way), but I find the podcasts give me good mini-nudges when my motivation lags. And often hearing something phrased in a unique way will give me a new understanding of one of the concepts.

This podcast you linked was especially refreshing, in hearing that even the pros aren't getting to inbox zero daily. I do still need improvement on the collect/process/review cycle, but it's nice to have a reminder that it's still going to be flexible around what life throws at you. :)
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.