ForumsGetting Things Done®Priacta - Total Relaxed Organization (TRO)

Priacta - Total Relaxed Organization (TRO)
plm

Posted: Sep 05, 2010
Score: 0 Reference
Has anyone tried the training course offered by Priacta at http://www.priacta.com/
dhmack

Posted: Oct 25, 2010
I was just looking at this tonight. Have you given it a try?
toodleto

Posted: Oct 28, 2010
Website has a lot of waffle but not a lot of info it seems to me - the "What is TRO?" page doesn't really answer the question! I realise that they are in business but a little more detail up-front would be more enticing.

Maybe I'm just not looking in the right place. If anyone can help with more details I'd be interested....
Lance

Posted: Oct 29, 2010
I've spent some time looking around the website and in their forums to try and figure it out myself. My take on it, they have simply repackaged GTD and Franklin Covey into what they call TRO. From what I've gathered, I don't think it will work for me. I've been on the GTD bandwagon for almost a decade and am a purist about it. I'm not willing to shell out $80 to find out, when GTD as I use it is working for me.

The "Personal Productivity Consulting" market is going to skyrocket with all kinds of versions of Franklin Covey, Getting Things Done, and every other time management method out there.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.