ForumsGeneral Off Topic Chit-ChatWhy are most of TD's users here programmers?

Why are most of TD's users here programmers?
Salgud

Posted: Apr 26, 2011
Score: 1 Reference
Has anyone noticed that the vast majority of posters here are programmers? I'm wondering why. They ask for new features, then state how easy it will be to add that new feature, so they must have pretty extensive web app programming experience. So why does this forum seem to attract so many programmers?

Just curious.
datura

Posted: May 18, 2011
Score: 0 Reference
Maybe it's because you have to be a programmer to appreciate how awesome this program is!

I'm a database guy/webdev and I found most other todo list apps too simple. This one works well, is fairly priced, and has all of the features I need without being too complex. That said, my girlfriend thinks it's way too complex!

Nice job, ToodleDo team!

A very happy customer.
Salgud

Posted: May 19, 2011
Posted by datura:
Maybe it's because you have to be a programmer to appreciate how awesome this program is!

I'm a database guy/webdev and I found most other todo list apps too simple. This one works well, is fairly priced, and has all of the features I need without being too complex. That said, my girlfriend thinks it's way too complex!

Nice job, ToodleDo team!

A very happy customer.

That could be it. :)
Joyce

Posted: Jul 11, 2011
I appreciate the beauty that is Toodledo and I'm very very far from being a programmer. I'm a nurse, a mom and a Flybaby ( http://www.flylady.net ) I use it as a big part of my "control journal" Toodledo is amazing for it, much better than Cozi. (Cozi has one thing though, free sharing)

The downside to all the programmers?? I get so lost in this forum, sometimes I really don't understand what's being discussed or how to apply the "fixes"
Tee7

Posted: Jul 20, 2011
I am a FlyLady follower too so I also use it as a control journal. On the the other hand I am an IT Geek by trade (Network Administrator) and love the customization level of the app.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.