ForumsGeneral Off Topic Chit-ChatSome Thoughts on Toodledo

Some Thoughts on Toodledo
J-Mac

Posted: Jan 26, 2009
Score: 0 Reference
It's just that time for me to gush a little, Jake. (I seem to get this way about once a year!)

Thanks again for Toodledo! Like most of your users I tend to take this application for granted most of the time.

Toodledo is probably the most feature-laden and under-appreciated web application that I have. It is by far the most effective web app and task tracking tool available on the web today. It's simple and yet very comprehensive at the same time. Most of the other to-do list programs seem to only go so far before they become limited by their online environment. RTM with its interaction with Gmail probably comes the closest to Toodledo of all the others out there. And it is not really even a close second. Toodledo does so much and does it without getting too bogged down in details. The user interface flows extremely well, especially with all the fairly complex it manages to squeeze into its overall package.

And all this for a price that is almost too good to be true! And I'm talking about the Pro-Plus plan.

Oddly enough, I don't use Toodledo nearly as much as I should; as a former project controls person, I am much more comfortable with the planning aspect than the "doing" aspect of task management. Sad but true! But I digress... Toodledo and its simple yet effective interface almost forces me to become more organized daily.

Hey - when most of the feature requests posted here now are mainly little personal preference types of requests, then you know that you have most of the true requirements of a task management system covered!

Thanks Jake!

Jim
Jeremy

I second that. Jim couldn't have said it better. Great job guys!

Jeremy
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Thanks for the props!
MikeKDidIt

Posted: Feb 08, 2009
Third! Great work guys :)
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.