ForumsGeneral Off Topic Chit-ChatYet another "What II want is the most important want" post

Yet another "What II want is the most important want" post
Salgud

Posted: Nov 04, 2011
Score: 0 Reference
Yet another post this morning where someone wants some obscure feature that he and one of his friends both want is the most important feature on "the list". So I think I need to clarify a bit.

I am the "Most Important Customer" here! Whatever I request is automatically the most important priority for the TD team. I had expected that everyone here would have realized this by now, and am very disappointed in you all. Henceforth, I shall refer to myself as "theMIC" so as to make it clear to all, including the many newbies coming to these forums, exactly who is the Most Important Customer. Of course, this makes perfect sense to ME, as it should to the rest of you. Things should go much more smoothly now that this has been cleared up. ;)

This message was edited Nov 04, 2011.
Folke X

You're almost right, of course, except that I am the Most Important Customer. How could you possibly have missed such an obvious fact?

(But maybe I = I. That sounds like valid math, doesn't it. Maybe we're saying the same thing?)

Salgud

I'm very disappointed in you yet again, Folke, you just aren't getting this! Most of the time, you seem pretty sharp, but you're very slow on this one item. ;)

The "II" was either a typo or a comment from my alter ego, not sure which.

Folke X

Score: 1 Reference
Didn't see any "II", so I can't comment on that.

But you are terribly persistent about this, aren't you. I's a real shame. Everyone is just thinking about their own good - only I seem to be thinking about my good.

You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.