ForumsGeneral Off Topic Chit-ChatShould the folder "No Folder" be at the top of the folder list

Should the folder "No Folder" be at the top of the folder list
HarveyFrench

Posted: Jan 12, 2012
Score: 0 Reference
I have many folders.
The "no Folders" option is show at the foot of the list in the left hand panel. It's a very important folder (ie unallocated tasks), so surely it makes sense for it to eb at the top of the list.
Great app tooldledo, I'm very pleased to pay the money to have this....
PeterW 

Posted: Jan 12, 2012
I agree. I also want it to be be named Inbox.

You should repost this in the Questions section of the forum. Toodledo doesn't read this section.
Salgud

Posted: Jan 13, 2012
I have created a Saved Search for my Inbox because I "live" in the Search area anyway. I named it "A Inbox", which puts it at the top of my list of Saved Searches. Of course, you could use other means of getting it to the top like calling it !Inbox, for example. I haven't checked, but I'm sure there are other means of accomplishing this same end.
Pablo_1301263924

Posted: Jan 13, 2012
Create a folder called "Inbox" and then:
Go to settings-->
New Task Defaults-->
edit-->
And choose the folder you called Inbox.
Save.

The problem is solved. No more tasks without folder.
PeterW 

Posted: Jan 15, 2012
not good for me. I use Appigo Todo on iPhone and it has an inbox which equates to No Folder. If I create an inbox in Toodledo then I have two inboxes on the iPhone.

I do have a saved search inbox, but I hate that there is no task count so I have to keep looking at it to check if there is something there.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.